When Morgan Stanley announced the opening of its branch in Athens, few knew the reasons in Greece, but many in the Greek government.
At Vallauritou 18 in Athens, Morgan Stanley with Panos Goutakis, director of a financial disaster plan as it turned out for Greece, after the financial services provided and handled with the officials of the Ministry of Finance, the Bank of Greece – not just Greece. is-, and many other agendas-gases that for the sole purpose had the profit converted into any kind of consideration.
One of them the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Evangelos Venizelos swap debt with a new non favorable debt at a 3.45% cost that would face all the unsuspected Greek Taxpayers, while living in corruption and chaos caused by these criminal politicians and their associates, who caused the destruction of the country.
HERE THE WORK OF ALL OF THESE THAT THE GREEKS WILL BE CALLED TO PAY AGAIN
ΕΙΣ_Δ- 2_55910-, ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΗ ΑΝΑΛΥΤΙΚΩΝ ΟΡΩΝ_w
Morgan Stanley and their illustrative work in Greece.
- In 2003, Morgan Stanley was Joint Global Coordinator and Joint Bookrunner on a €636 million secondary PPC share issue for the Hellenic Republic.
- In 2002, Morgan Stanley was Joint Bookrunner on a €665 million accelerated book-built offer of OTE shares for the Hellenic Republic.
- In 2004, Morgan Stanley was Joint Bookrunner on a €350 million senior debt issue, a €400 million Lower Tier 2 issue and, most recently, a €200 million Tier 1 issue for Piraeus Bank.
- Also in 2004, Morgan Stanley acted as Joint Bookrunner on a €350 million Lower Tier 2 issue for Emporiki Bank and as sole arranger for Emporiki’s €2 billion EMTN program.
- In January 2004, Morgan Stanley was Joint Bookrunner on the €1.75 Bn tap of the inflation-linked bond issue for the Hellenic Republic.
- In 2003, Morgan Stanley was Joint Bookrunner on a €5 billion bond issue for the Hellenic Republic and participated in the €1.25 billion international bond offering for OTE.
- In 2002, Morgan Stanley was Joint Bookrunner on a €300 MM Tier 1 issue for Alpha Bank.
- In 2000, Morgan Stanley acted as Lead Manager on a €1.1 billion bond issue for OTE, and Lead Manager on a €150 million senior notes issue for EFG Eurobank.
- In 1999, Morgan Stanley was Sole Lead Manager on a €175 million subordinated debt issue for Alpha Bank.
Morgan Stanley has advised the following clients:
- OTE on its acquisition of a 19% stake in Romtelecom, 2003
- EFG Bank on its acquisition of Ergobank, 1999
- OTE on its acquisition of a 35% stake in Romtelecom, 1998
- In 2001, Morgan Stanley acted as Sole Arranger and Bookrunner on the first-ever securitization of air traffic control revenues for the Hellenic Republic, issuing €355 million of asset-backed securities.
- In 2000, Morgan Stanley was Arranger and Bookrunner for a €650 million securitization of state lottery receivables for the Hellenic Republic.Worth mentioning that Morgan Stanley’s managing director found guilty on corrupt practices in China